Social Media & Digital Assistant
Work Type: Casual (10-15 Hours Week)
A position exists within our busy Glenelg store for a passionate and creative multi tasker to work across multiple social media channels and ecommerce platforms.
- Plan, create and publish, engaging photos, videos and copy for all social media channels
- Content creation for website, Facebook/Instagram ads and eDM’s
- Sourcing and maintaining a library of imagery/content for social channels
- Work closely with Marketing Coordinator to plan and implement the content calendar across all social media channels
What you will possess:
- Strong photography skills (examples required)
- Graphic design skills and competent in Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
- Experience using platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
- Experience representing a brand on social media highly regarded
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using e-commerce highly regarded (Magento, Shopify etc.)
- A demonstrable passion for fashion and homewares.
- Excellent writing skills with a creative edge.
- An ability to work within a busy team, with effective communication skills.
- Must have your own laptop and phone
Students seeking experience are welcome to apply if the above sounds like you and your availability suits.
Please email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org.